Messy Church @ St Mary’s is on the first Thursday of most months. Come and join us!
Messy Church is church for people of all ages and backgrounds.
Come and join us! Each family will have their own socially distanced activity table.
Messy Church @ St Mary’s celebrates the start of a new school term with a Messy Drop-in Morning. 11am- 12.30 on Thursday 2 September.
Come and experience Messy Church; meet old and new friends. 11am onwards:
- Messy drop in crafts and activities.
- 11.30 – 11.45: Songs and a story to explore new beginnings;
- eating together – bring a snack, drinks provided.
- Messy drop in crafts and activities continue till 12.30 All ages very welcome!
- Come along! Bring a friend!
- Book your place: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/messy-church-tickets-167704224851
If you have any queries or suggestions, or you’d just like a chat, please contact Caroline
Let’s Get……. Messssssy!
Caroline and all the Messy Team
March Messy Celebration
Previous Messy Services
If you’re unfamiliar with the idea of Messy Church you can find out about it on the national site or watch the films below (more coming soon).