We’re excited to be taking part in this year’s h.Art festival (3rd – 11th September 2022) and have another team of wonderful artists to come along to exhibit and sell their works. They are:
- Sharon Yorke
- Karen Tacey
- John Sherahilo
- Fiona Reynolds
- Phil Powell
- Caz Holbrook
- Mary Deaville
- Lisa Dear
- Sally Boehme
- Simon Blundell
We’re happy to include more artists if you are still looking for a venue, there is plenty of space, including the churchyard for sculpture. Please just let us know
Ross is a great place to exhibit and visit h.Art, with more vibrant venues taking part nearby than ever this year, particularly Made in Ross at the Market Place, with whom we work very closely. But don’t miss:
- Ann Johnson (Paint and 2D mixed media) on the Rope Walk (venue 75)
- Ali Tregaskes and Sharon Curtis (Silver & Printmaking) on Edde Cross Street (venue 76)
- h.Art @ St Mary’s (various media, 10 artists) at St Mary’s Church (venue 77)
- Made in Ross at the Market House, (various media, 13 artists – venue 78)
- Freshwater Mosaics (Mosaic & Paint) at 41 New Street (venue 79)
- The Basement Gallery on Gloucester Road (venue 80)
- Claire McKinght at Crosfeet (various media) at 1 Cantilupe Road (venue 81)
- Kathy Priddis (Pottery & Painting), in Bridstow (venue 74)
Tasty homemade refreshments will be on sale for the whole of the exhibition and comfortable cafe style seating will be available in St Mary’s throughout.
Full details of all h.Art venues on the h.Art website and in the festival booklet which you’ll be able to collect from church a few weeks before the event. We look forward to seeing you.
Please note that disabled access to the venue (to avoid steps) is via the churchyard gate near Crossfields Carpark, then across the west (tower) end of the church.